Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So what do you think?

I have taken off a few days to tend to my patient...and now my question for my readers is what do you think?  Should I continue on with my blog?  I've been at it since July and have enjoyed it so far.  Some days I have trouble coming up with something to write about and some days, I can write several posts.  I usually think of things when I am having trouble sleeping and make lists...then forget them. 

Let me know what you think and if you have a favorite post from the past...also, if you have a story you want me to tell that I have neglected, give me a shout.  Happy 2012!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I have loved your blog! You are such an amazing story teller. Having said that, if it makes you feel overwhelmed or you aren't enjoying it as much, then don't continue. Or continue with less posts in a week or something.
Selfishly I want to say, "Oh please continue!" But I don't want you to get burned(burnt) out.

Cathy C said...

I love your blog!! I will miss it if you don't, but I understand you have to take care of your family. Just don't stop all togather I would miss it.

apronsandappetites said...

You absolutely must keep on blogging. If you need a break now and then (as when you're taking care of/hiding from Jay) then by all means do so. But once you're back to work, take up the proverbial pen to paper and continue on with your great writing. I LOVE your blog. I may not always comment (but will do better) because I read it through my email usually.

My answer is YES! Keep blogging!

Kathy said...

I second what Andrea said! Absolutely keep doing it as long as you're enjoying it. When it becomes an obligation, take a break. (Look how long my blog break has been! LOL!) I do love reading it, though.