Monday, October 10, 2011

Hate mail

I received  hate mail via a text this evening "It's been three days and no blog post!"  Sorry, to my six followers and my secret readers for my laziness...Can you tell that I have loads of time at work and not as much on the weekends?  I normally write my weekend blogs ahead of time because I know I won't get to it.  And since the precious Hank the Tank II ate through my laptop computer cord...I have to bring home my mini work laptop to use and I don't always do that...So, it is really Hank II's fault that I haven't blogged this long-exhausting weekend.

Saw a good movie last night with the kiddos and some friends, Dolphin Tail.  It is based on a true story and is very good.  Ate tons of popcorn and drank lots of my Diet Pepsi...The Robinson theater has Pepsi products which is why they receive 95% of my movie-going business...and you better believe it's worth the five movies I get to see a year :)

I'm not spellchecking or proofreading this so I apologize again if there are typos.  We were supposed to have a trial tomorrow and it is off so I'll have some spare time tomorrow to write again...after I finish up my real work, of course.  Right now I need to get back to the ball game...the Cardinals are taking this one tonight!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I was so busy this weekend I didn't even read any of the blogs I follow. Monday I had 38 to read! So I didn't notice. That seems like a bad thing. And as long as you were watching the Cardinals everything is okay. :)

Sarah said...

And the Cardinals were on fire, so all is good!! Thanks Andrea, now I don't feel quite so bad!!