Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Amazing myself

Just a quickie because I didn't have time to write a post today.  If you go to my church, you already know this.  Jay worked daylights this weekend so he was out of the loop.  We had four kids spend the night on Saturday, ranging from age 2-11; three girls, three boys.  We were fed, showered, dressed and at church by 8:50 on Sunday morning.  I had a couple people ask me if I was sick...We had arrived early for church (yes, ten minutes is way early for us).  I was amazed.  There is a family in our church with six children.  They weren't there yesterday, and I know it's nothing special to her, but I felt like I needed a medal or something. 

Did I mention there were six children and myself?  And that we all ate, showered and dressed, thankfully, before arriving at church early?  Sometimes I amaze myself...it's not usually for something good though ;)

1 comment:

apronsandappetites said...

You DO deserve a medal!! That was awesome! lol