Well, not quite...but I got you, didn't I? I have never even seen that movie, How Stella Got her Groove Back, but for some reason this morning when I was getting ready to write, that title popped into my head. If you didn't notice, I kind of fell off the face of the blog-earth for a while there. I warned you though, July was crazy. July is over. Today is August 1 and I am ready to get back to Wilhoit normal.
I will say it right now, I apologize for my post in maybe late March or early April. I believe I put in one somewhere that it would probably not rain all summer. I feared that when we were having such an odd spring, but didn't actually want that to happen. I don't know that I can be blamed for the drought of 2012, but I suppose if it makes someone out there feel better, I'll take one for the team.
I will keep this post short...just know that I'm getting my groove back. But it may take a while. I have missed writing as this is somewhat of a journal or diary for me, but lucky for you, my memory isn't too shabby. Just ask Jay...I can remember all kinds of things...and forget many as well. Hope you all survived July...we did it!!
1 comment:
Hoot AND Holla! I've missed reading "Wilhoit's Exploits" as I like to think of them. Glad you're back!
Post a Comment