Monday, April 30, 2012

Banana seat

The other night I walked into my kids' bathroom, and the bathroom any guest would use, and noticed something all over the toilet seat.  You know that feeling when you see 'something' all over a toilet seat or around the toilet and think, what in the world happened in here?  (And you almost don't want to know what it is that is all over the place.)

So I give a little shout out to my children, WHAT IS ALL OVER THE TOILET SEAT?  Lane comes running and he's giggling.  "I thought it would be funny if I wiped a rotten banana all over the toilet seat and Sissy sat in it."  Nice.  I tell him to please clean it up, but try not to make the mess worse.  I suggested he use a wet wash cloth.

About 15 minutes later, I hear Jay shout something like "Ugh, what is all over the toilet?"  I head that way and look because I was going to have a chat with little Laner if he hadn't done what I had asked him to.  No, he had cleaned up the mess on the seat, he just left lots and lots of water all over the place. 

I'm just glad I was the one that noticed the banana mess since the water sent Jay in a frenzy...

No comments: