![]() |
| Vanna White wannabe? |
Jay was horrified because I ordered it under his name and now his profile will show that he ordered them! I hadn't thought of that, of course. I only wanted some fake heads to show off my hats and help block them in the drying process.
I'm pretty sure there is more weirdness out there than Jay buying three Styrofoam heads. His poor image. Hey, shouldn't I be the one that is worried? Ha.
I've known all along that I have a large head, but really, whose head is this skinny (besides Jay)? Most of the hats I put on here, hang low...but it works. They show off child-size hats real well.
My daughter, and most likely the rest of the family, think I've lost my mind. Now that I'm on a knitting break, I keep asking myself, "What did I do before knitting took over my life?" I feel lost or something in the evening. I don't know what to do with myself sometimes.
Thankfully, the spring weather is upon us and we'll return to the days of coming inside just in time for bed. There won't be time for knitting (boo-hoo) anyway or whining about the fact that I cannot knit obsessively...to my new friends, the only ones who will listen, my complaints falling on deaf ears...

1 comment:
Your hair is so long! Very pretty!
Post a Comment