Now for the rest of my immediate family.
I can't recall exactly when Jay decided to jump on board with me, but he started out taking the Fast Relief Nerve Support for his foot/heel because he had his big races coming up. He noticed a little difference, but then I asked him to try the Slim because I wanted to see if I was just dreaming things or was this stuff really totally awesome.
I kid you not, within four days of him starting the Slim, his thumb/nail fungus/wart fiasco was clearing up. We aren't quite sure but believe that wart and nasty nail have been present for well over a year. I AM NOT JOKING. I really wish I had taken a before picture. I took one about a week later. And right now that wart is completely and totally gone. The fingernail is finally growing out. It looks gross, but isn't stuck at the base anymore like it was.
Jay has since started taking the Pro Bio 5, the Bio Cleanse and the Fast Relief Capsules. (He stopped the Fast Relief Nerve Support when he started the Fast Relief Capsules.) He ran out of the Fast Relief Capsules and didn't tell me. He thought they weren't really doing anything...until a few days went by and he asked me to order more. I have even taken them lately and do believe there is something to them. I had a horrible headache last week and took my normal Excedrin. Nothing. Took two Fast Relief Capsules and again, I'm not exaggerating, within 30 minutes my headache was gone.
All throughout this time period, I am reading and watching videos about these products and learning more and more of their positive effects on our bodies, about getting our insides healthy and able to work the way God intended them to work and ridding ourselves of nasty Candida that wreaks havoc on our system. Lo and behold, I stumble across the connection between Acne and Candida. Ah-ha. We put Madolyn on the Pro Bio and Bio Cleanse and wouldn't you know...her acne is clearing up. Just the other night, I wanted to just touch her beautiful face because it was so amazing. She will probably always have flare-ups but the in-between stage has really improved.
If you have never suffered from acne, you don't understand what it's like. (Just like I don't understand people who have various conditions I don't have.) When I hear my daughter complain about her face, it breaks my heart because I know exactly what she's going through. I know why she doesn't wear tank-tops much and why she pulls her volleyball uniform down on her shoulders. When I was a cheerleader in high school, I always begged to wear the body suits because it covered the acne on my arms and back.
Watching her face clear up because of some simple supplements is so cool. My mom tried all kinds of things when she was a youngster to clear up her face and she took me to a dermatologist several times when I was in high school to try to clear my face up. We were poked and prodded (from the stories, her experiences were way worse) and I took medicine for a couple years and used a cream. Nothing really took care of it. Now I understand why. We were not treating the root of the problem. No one was addressing this mysterious candida!
Just recently we started Madolyn on the Slim. Not because she needs to lose weight. It's not strictly a weight-loss tool. You will only lose weight with the Slim if you need to. I'm hoping it helps her control her sugar craving (where did she get that?!) and with some other things she deals with on a regular basis.
My next goal is to have the whole family on the X-factor vitamin. We haven't forced Lane to try anything yet, but he is at the top on the list of guinea pigs. Some day he will probably drink the pink drink too.
So far that is what I can report about our immediate family. I have some friends who are noticing a few things here and there. It takes time. Our bodies didn't get in the shape they're in overnight, and we really have to wipe out the crud before all systems are fully prepared to function properly. Over the next few posts, I will describe the products and their ingredients to try to explain their purpose. I will try to post a few amazing testimonies on here. They're unbelievable. You won't want to believe that their success (in terms of health) is from Plexus, but it is.
Please understand my purpose in sharing about Plexus is not financially motivated. I would be lying if I said other people trying the products wouldn't help me, but if you discovered something that made you feel better, wouldn't you want to shout it from the mountaintops?
1 comment:
I love your story, Sarah! I'm so happy that you feel better and aren't afraid to share with others. You've planted a seed of thought with me, but alas, we've been Advocare for 13 years! Still, thinking...
I miss ya, girl. (PS-I'm on a media fast but cheated here this morning. Please tell Jay Happy BIG 4-OH!)
Post a Comment