Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm just about ready

to get back on the horse...not a real one.  School starts tomorrow and the summer will be officially over, at least as far as my kids are concerned.  And then maybe, just maybe, I'll be about ready to get back into a routine.

I have one reader (and maybe only one) who is pestering me to write something...you would think he hears enough of my ramblings...but apparently not.  This gives me hope.  He doesn't tire of my stories and whatnot.

As I have mentioned before, one major reason I write stuff on here is for my children...that someday when I'm not around, they will want to read my ramblings and recall some of our good family memories...and maybe some that aren't so good...maybe they'll tell these stories to their children or finally realize the thought process behind a lot of things Jay and I did during their childhood...the good, the bad, and the ugly.

There are lots of things from this summer I need to put down on paper, so-to-speak, I just haven't made the time for it lately, but I'm just about ready...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yay! You've been missed!