Madolyn and I are in compliance with the Shoe Shelf Code. Jay and Lane are not. They just keep laughing, but it's not so funny when you trip on shoes as you walk in the door...is it?
| Soaking up some rays. |
Madolyn finished her Spring club volleyball season. It won't be long and she will be practicing and attending open gyms for High School Volleyball. (How crazy is that? Mad will be a freshman!)
I took a last tournament photo of her Force Pink team. We were missing on player who was at a track meet. One of the best parts of this club was meeting and playing with girls from area schools.
| It was funny hearing them say, "baa" before every line. |
Lane turned 10 a while back. It's hard to believe that it has been a decade since he joined our family.
I'm not really sure why he is making this face...to be goofy, I imagine. We're all excited when someone wants a DQ Ice Cream Cake!
| I'm glad my in-laws are good sports! |
We celebrated Lane & Grandma's birthdays along with Easter. It isn't a party until there is silly string EVERYWHERE. Thankfully, it's an easy clean-up once it dries.
This was payback from Aunt Ashley & Uncle Jordan. We gave our nephew silly string for his birthday...at their house.
I must end with this photo...a true portrayal of our daughter. She loves to be in her volleyball uniform. Slap on a pair of boots, grab a pig stick and you've got pig-show training apparel.
1 comment:
I feel "caught up" with this post... love it. :-)
Post a Comment