This year Santa Claus brought Lane a real bow and arrow and it has been a great gift so far. Not only has Lane spent hours shooting that bow, Madolyn has also come to enjoy shooting it. Jay bought Lane a target for the basement and they have it set up right under the mini basketball hoop. I took a few pictures from the treadmill because it was cracking me up.
 |
| Doesn't everyone wear their volleyball uniform when shooting a bow? |
 |
Similar form...but no volleyball uniform.
|
So now I can walk/jog on the treadmill and have the pleasure of watching arrows zoom past right in front of me and Jay can do his workout videos and hear them flying through the air behind him. It's great...as long as the aim remains accurate.
Now that Josie has discovered the wonderful world of the basement, she also zips by. And then there's Hank who is chasing after Josie...Goodness, I hope no one gets shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment