Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hiatus

Don't you just love that word?  Ha.  I'm enjoying my hiatus...well, actually I've just had other stuff that I needed to do and haven't written for a week or two.  I will be back.  Maybe I'll protest until old man winter decides to give us a break.  I sure hope that is soon.  The time change is Sunday, it would be nice if that was the magic switch.

I think the weather is getting everyone a little down.  It's as if we've been bombarded with one weather event after another.  I keep remembering how dry we've been the past couple of years and try to thank God for replenishing the moisture...if only to make myself feel better.

This verse is a good reminder for me...

When you have all you want to eat, then praise the Lord your God for giving you a good land.   Deuteronomy 8:10 (NCV)

I have pretty much all I want to eat, don't you?

No comments: