There's something special in dealing with the after-effects of the one thing that everyone everywhere has in common. It is a must-have for all human beings wherever you are. (It might not be a bad idea for some animals either.) No, we don't like to talk about it (well, some do), and yes, it is not a pleasant topic. But it is very necessary and can certainly be a very strong factor in your attitude and comfort level...I'm talking about going to the restroom.
There I said it. I said it as nicely as I could have. I didn't use the nursing home or hospital lingo because Jay just cannot handle those two little letters...you know, the letter between the A and the C and the letter between the L and the N. No one likes to hear it. But we ALL do it. And sometimes it leaves an unpleasant aroma which no one likes to admit, but that part is mostly out of our control. Sort of.
Let me introduce you to the secret formula for a stinky-free restroom experience: Poo-Pourri. Poo-Pourri is this magic little spray that can take care of the nastiness you may leave behind upon exiting the little girl's room. Our fun little local store uptown, Accents, sells it at a reasonable price (and it is well worth any price, as far as I'm concerned).
For those of you who work in an office or share a restroom with others on a regular basis, this is a must-have. It's also wonderful to have at home, whether it's in the master bathroom or the common bathroom. I was just at Accents over the weekend and notice they now sell a sleek, slim container of the Poo-Pourri. It is thin enough you could slip it in your pocket or purse and take it everywhere you go.
Although it should be sprayed into the toilet prior to use, it works well as an after-thought too. Their motto is "Spritz the bowl before you go and no one else will ever know." However, I've often thought that once you spray that sweet fragrant smell everyone familiar with it will know what just occurred...but again, who are we kidding? It's natural.
So if you're looking for a fun stocking-stuffer this year or something to get that unmarried guy in your family, go pick up a bottle of Poo-Pourri. It will grab you, hook, line and sinker... (ha!)
1 comment:
Love it! This is my favorite sentence: "Although it should be sprayed into the toilet prior to use, it works well as an after-thought too." It conjured up an image of you holding the bottle and Vanna Whiting your hand around the directions and demonstrating spraying technique. :-D
Post a Comment